|Proceeded By||Evil Jerry|
|Followed By||Arnold The Great|
0067 is episode 9 of Season 4.
Jerry is invited to work for a spy film. What he does not know is the director is Marco Lumiere in disguise, and he plans to take revenge on the producers that refused to finance his films.
- Cold Resistant Cashmere Sweater
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Jet aircraft
- Ultra Inflatable Nylon Tech Vest
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Yves Mont Blanc references or appearances.
- References to the spy genre.
- ”Computer Creep Much?” -- One of the posters in the cyber cafe says “Spy Raider”, a reference to “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider”.
- ”Evil Promotion Much?” -- Appearance of Lara Croft as the holographic trainer.
- Geraldine Husk's clothing and behaviour resembles the villains seen in 1960's spy films.
- Ian Flemish -- His name is a reference to Ian Fleming. The creator of James Bond.
- ”Pageant Problems” -- The laser security system resembles the laser fight seen in “Die Another Day”.
- ”The Elevator” -- One of the film posters is for “009”, a reference to James Bond's Double 00 number.
- ”Totally Dunzo” -- The bikini Lewis wears in the flashback is a reference to Halle Berry's bikini in the James Bond movie “Die Another Day”.
- Jerry minored in Musical Theater in college.
- Jerry always wanted to be a professional thespian.
- Andy from "Scam Camp Much?" makes a cameo appearance.