A Spy is Born II is episode 26 of Season 2.
In the B-story, Sam gets a secret admirer called A.J., only to discover it is really Arnold Jackson, the school nerd.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Ice Queen Perfume
- Jet aircraft
- Net Launcher
- Jetpack Backpack
- Laser Lipstick
- Spring Loaded Sneaker
- Ultra Inflatable Nylon Tech Vest
- A Spy is Born arc
- "A Spy is Born I"
- "A Spy is Born II"
- The title is a reference to "A Star is Born".
- The song "Oops!... I Did It Again" is referenced.
- Lumiere uses the Riddler's tactic from the Batman franchise when using clues.
- Clover says that she attends Pilates class.
- Jerry's belt buckle has a "W" logo.
- WOOHP has a 19th Floor.
- This marks the final appearance of Katie Leigh and Jess Harnell as the voices of Alex and Jerry.
- Behind the scenes: the series has quit production in the US and has moved to Canada to produce Season 3 onward. At the same time, Jamie Simone will retire from being the voice director of the season bumping Canadian Dee Shipley to replace him as the voice director.