Britney and was introduced in the episode "Alex Quits".
Britney is the main focus of two episodes. In "Alex Quits", she is introduced by Jerry. Alex quickly becomes jealous of Britney, believing that Britney was sent to replace her. In "Escape From WOOHP Island", the spies are sent to rescue Britney after her plane crash-lands on an island rigged to explode. She also makes a cameo at the end of "Evil Promotion Much?" as one of the agents in suits during the spies' promotion ceremony.
In season 5, Britney has her own three episode (#115-#117) story arc in which she joins Sam, Clover, and Alex, both in missions and at Malibu University. Alex's jealousy prevails until it is revealed that Britney sees Alex as a role model, and thus the two form a sisterly connection. She is also shown to view Sam, Alex, and Clover as her best friends, and it is hinted that the four interact quite often off camera. At the end of episode #117, Britney is assigned to WOOHP Australia, and partnered with Blaine, much to Clover's disdain.
While attending Malibu University, she is not aware of Mandy and Mindy, confronting them in "Virtual Stranger".
Britney returns in the season five finale "Totally Dunzo". Though WOOHP is being shut down, the girls say they will still get together for parties, including Britney in the gathering. Britney, Blaine, and Dean are captured by Mr. X. After being freed, she assists the others in fighting the drones but is quickly defeated, leaving Sam, Clover, and Alex to finish the final battle.
Britney has a cheerful personality and was a captain of her cheerleading squad and loves to play chess (a reason that Sam and Clover have taken a liking to her). She is also shown to be very intelligent, almost as intelligent as Sam, and is also very skilled, but this trait of hers made Alex become jealous of her at some point during many occasions. Of the three, Britney lives on her own at the apartment, as she manages to support herself. As seen at Malibu University, she does not seem to be very fond of Mandy and Mindy, but she only confronts them when they were trying to expel the girls from the dorm.
Britney has very bright dark blue waist-length hair, violet eyes and olive skin. She also has a 2-inch strand that slights sideways. Britney has a similar physical build to the other three spies and seems to be an average build for a girl of her age.
When Britney first met them she instantly got along with them. Though Alexandra was extremely envious of her and disliked her greatly as she assumed Britney was there to replace her. With Samantha and Clover they have a lot in common. She looks up to the girls and really sees them as her best friends though remains oblivious to Alexandra's strong envy and scornful attitude towards her.
In fact, she admires Alexandra for her skills in the field and has a lot of the same interest as her, such as being big fans of T-Bone.
It's shown in "Virtual Stranger", that the girls do hang out quite often outside of the episodes (e.g. Samantha lent Britney a music CD).
Britney had never met them until Season 5 and was furious at them for bullying her friends. At the time, her brain was being invaded by 3 criminals and reacted aggressively towards Mandy and Mindy; blasting them into a tree. She was extremely satisfied when the two were busted for making a mess and being uncivilized at Mali-U then pinning the blame on Samantha. Clover and Alexandra.
She and Jerry get along really well. Jerry also extends to concern to Britney's well-being and was extremely concerned for her when she went missing in "Escape From WOOHP Island". He does want Alexandra to get along with Britney seen when he smiled at Alexandra for giving Britney praise.
The two's photos were only seen. Britney seems to be on good terms with them and showed pride in their looks because Samantha, Clover and Alexandra were gushing over them.
Not much is known about their relationship but she did find him cute upon seeing his photo.
- Britney was the captain of her high school's cheerleading squad (a reason that Clover immediately takes a liking to her) and she loves to play chess (a reason that Samantha immediately takes a liking to her).
- Out of all of the girls in the series, Britney is the only one shown to live on her own. Most of the episode, "Virtual Stranger" takes place in her apartment.
- Britney is also shown to be very intelligent, but she is also very skilled. This trait of hers is actually relevant, as it causes Alex to be jealous of her on many occasions.
- As seen in "Virtual Stranger", she does not seem to be very fond of Mandy and Mindy, which is understandable considering that her friends (Clover, Sam, and Alex) are enemies of Mandy and Mindy.
- Britney was the first of the spies to appear in "The Amazing Spiez!". She appears "Operation: Spy-Sitter". Sam, Clover, and Alex would later appear in "Operation Dude Ranch Disaster" in the series.
- Britney is voiced by Lindsay Ridgeway in Season 2 and Stephanie Broschart in Season 3 - Season 5.
- Lindsay had retired from the entertainment industry in 2005.
- "Alex Quits"
- "Escape From WOOHP Island"
- "Evil Promotion Much?"
- "Virtual Stranger"
- "WOOHPersize Me!"
- "Evil Hotel"
- "Totally Dunzo"