Computer Creep Much? is episode 3 of Season 3.
The girls are sent on a mission to investigate why "geeks" and people with an interest in computers are disappearing. The girls start off looking in a cyber cafe. In a B-story, Alex is looking for a job, but is forced to deal with overbearing employers and humilating costumes.
- Electro Hairnet
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Magnetron Hair Curler
- Suction Cup Bottom Gogo Boot
- Faux Snakeskin
- References to the spy genre.
- ”Computer Creep Much?” -- 1 of the posters in the cyber cafe says “Spy Raider”, a reference to “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider”.
- ”Evil Promotion Much?” -- Appearance of Lara Croft as the holographic trainer.
- Geraldine Husk’s clothing and behaviour resembles the villains seen in 1960’s spy films.
- Ian Flemish -- His name is a reference to Ian Fleming. The creator of James Bond.
- ”Pageant Problems” -- The laser security system resembles the laser fight seen in “Die Another Day”.
- ”Starstruck” -- The soap opera ”Days of Our Spies” is a reference to the soap opera ”Days of our Lives”.
- ”The Elevator” -- 1 of the film posters is for “009”, a reference to James Bond’s Double 00 number.
- ”The Eraser” -- The underwater base is similiar to the base seen in “The Spy Who Loved Me”.
- ”Totally Dunzo” -- The bikini Lewis wears in the flashback is a reference to Halle Berry’s bikini in the James Bond movie “Die Another Day”.
- The design of the mind-machine interface is very similiar to a technical drawing seen in "Super Agent Much?"
- Sam says facehugger, a reference to the "Alien" films.
- Alex provides the ending video in this episode.
- Stores at the Beverly Hills Mall.
- Captain Cluck's (chicken restaurant)
- Kacy's (a parody of Macy's)
- Goof: When Alex is first seen in the chicken suit her lipstick color keeps changing from pink to light pink.