Déjà Cruise is episode 8 of Season 4.
Jerry sends the spies off for a holiday on the WOOHPtanic, but then they realize that their day is repeating itself. The same agent sits next to Sam as she reads a book on the sundeck, Alex's new haircut is always gone in the morning, and Clover is continuously rejected by the same lifeguard at the swimming pool. At the end they find out that it was all part of the WOOHP Super Agent Human Assets Test.
In the B-story, the girls are upset about the number of missions they have been sent on.
- CHER (Computerized Hairdo Experimentation Robot)
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Jerry Lewis's lack of ability to devise original names for WOOHP related things.
- The WOOHP vacation turns out to be a test mission.
- Clover mocks/questions the villian’s clothing/fashion.
- WOOHP has a Super Agent Human Assets Test.
- WOOHP has a branch in Fiji.
- The title is a play on the phrase Déjà vu.
- Clover makes a reference to the film "Groundhog Day" (with Bill Murray).
- Goof: when the girls are upset after learning that their suite is a small room, Alex is shown to wear socks but in the next scene she is barefoot.