Evil Coffee Shop Much? is episode 5 of Season 3.
Das Coffee Haus, a brand new, upscale coffeehouse chain, opens its doors and becomes incredibly popular overnight. The chain's signature treat is a dip in the "Perkolator 9000", a machine that submerges patrons in a full-bodied coffee bath.
When perky patrons are suddenly reported missing, Jerry sends the girls in to investigate. What they discover is an evil barista brewing up a mighty revenge from his underground beanery/lair.
In a B-story, Mandy finds out that Sam, Clover, and Alex are spies. But impressed by her "tenacity" and "quick wit," Jerry decides to make her a spy. Chaos ensues.
- Head For Cover Hoverboard
- Jetpack Backpack
- Multi Function Charm Bracelet
- Mini Charm Bracelet
- Second Skin
- Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone
- The skydiving excuse is used.
- Mandy's memory is partially erased in:
- The Coffee Guy has a vaguely steampunk appearance.
- This is the only episode where Mandy officially works for WOOHP.
- Mandy references SPI from "S.P.I.".
- This is the only time where Mandy willingly wants her memory wiped out after witnessing the spies, compared to the other episodes where it is mandatory to be done without her desire.
- Clover provides the end video in this episode.
- Goof: Sam was captured by the Coffee Guy; but when Clover, Alex, and Mandy are attacked by him Sam is seen with them and Mandy is gone.
- Goof: Around 10 minutes in, as Mandy is sliding down the pillar and whining, when she turns to face the camera her right leg phases through the horizontal bar between the 2 pillars.
- Jerry makes an error in this episode by telling Mandy that "no one has ever cracked WHOOP security before" when it has happened on numerous occasions throughout the series.