Evil Graduation is episode 1 of Season 5.
It is graduation at Beverly Hills High, but just as the ceremony gets underway, the entire graduating class mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up back at school, they are not sure what happened. Was graduation just a dream? Even more curiously, Beverly Hills High has undergone some "changes" in their absence. Will the girls be able to save their classmates for graduation?
In the B-story, the girls deal with the sad reality that after graduation, they will have to part ways. However, Alex later suggests that the 3 of them go to Malibu University, which Sam and Clover agree to do.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Gown with tassel activated Parachute
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Jet aircraft
- Ka-zoo-ka (kazoo + bazooka)
- Molecular Seperating Perfume
- Sebastian Saga‘s rave music is used.
- Miss Jones seen
- Beverly Hills High has a football team and wrestling team.
- The captain of both teams was Chet, who was also the Homecoming King.
- Mandy graduates despite her low grades in "Dental? More Like Mental" and "Alex Gets Schooled". It is possible that Mandy had improved her grades since then in order to graduate.
- The electric force field ball that captures Arnold after his first escape attempt resembles Rover from "The Prisoner".
- Arnold Jackson is the school's valedictorian despite Sam's scores in "Spies in Space".
- Clover was originally planning to attend the Fashion Academy of Do's and Don't's (FADD) for college.
- Mandy was rejected from FADD.
- Goof: Alex claimed to be wearing pumps, before jumping off the jet, when it was actually Sam wearing strappy pumps.
Arnold: Let me be the first to say... (turns angry) Goodbye and good riddance! From now on, you’ll have to find someone else to do your homework and wear your “Kick Me” signs ’cause ol’ Arnold is movin’ up and movin’ out!