|Proceeded By||Attack of the 50 Foot Mandy|
Evil Jerry is episode 8 of Season 4.
- Jerry Lewis
- Terrence Lewis
- Tim Scam
- Helga Von Guggen
- Myrna Beesbottom
- Boogie Gus
Tim Scam sends Jerry his favorite chocolate containing Terence's DNA to turn him evil! It's up to spies to save the day. At the end of episode Helga Von Guggen, Tim Scam, and Myrna Beesbottom were arrested.
In the B-story, Mandy and her cronies create a spy club at Beverly Hills High after being inspired by a "Spy Chic" fashion magazine. The club's activities involve taking unflattering photographs of other students, including Clover and Alex.
- Yves Mont Blanc references or appearances.
- Tim Scam is not defeated in hand to hand combat.
- “Escape From WOOHP Island” -- Scam is captured by a gadget.
- “Evil Jerry” -- The Prison trapdoor is used.
- “Mommies Dearest” -- Scam is pummeled by Carmen, Gabriella, and Stella.
- “Morphing Is Sooo 1987” -- Scam is captured by G.L.A.D.I.S. after his clones are destroyed.
- “The New Jerry” -- Scam is defeated by Jerry with a gadget.
- Chic fashion styles
- “Evil Jerry” -- Sci-Fi Style, Spy Chic
- “WOOHP-Ahoy!” -- Boat Chic, Pirate Chic
- WOOHP's emergency button activates slide down glass barriers.
- The Groove has flash sales where everything is on sale for a limited time, usually 1 hour.
- The Groove has a smoothie stand called Senor Smoothie.
- Jerry's favorite chocolate is made by Over Rome.
- It is revealed that Terence has Evil DNA, despite being Jerry's identical twin brother.
- Helga is arrested with Myrna and Tim Scam, however she returns in "Like, So Totally Not Spies".
- The villains seen in the break-out consist of: Ariel, Carla Wong, Frankie Dude, Great Kandinsky, Inga Bittersweet, James, Lasputin Zero, Lenore Von Schram, Lester Crawley, Marco Lumiere, Nadia, Sagan Hawking, Sergei Siberia, Sunny Day, Tuesday Tate, Vince King, Willard.