Evil Pizza Guys is episode 9 of Season 5.
Having grown weary of boring office work, Sam, Clover, and Alex decide to travel to Italy. They arrive at San Geminiani, that is the picture of serenity. Unfortunately, the serenity does not last long, as the spies soon find themselves combatting evil pizza makers.
- Cool Breeze High Velocity Propeller Beanie
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Helping Hand Extender Glove
- Belt lasso
- Laser Lipstick
- European mission arc
- Jerry is directly WOOHPed by the girls.
- The town's name of San Geminiani is a reference to Gemini.
- The files that Alex looks through in Jerry's office are photos of previous villains.
- The European mission arc supposedly takes place during the winter break, but Sam points out to Alex that "except for the part where it's March", when Alex suggests the town folk are on vacation, hence the homes and shops being vacant.
Juliano: (upon being caught along with his brother Giuseppe by the spies) What’s happening?
Alex: What’s happening is, you’re totally busted!
Clover: So let me get this straight. You’re willing to destroy an entire town, and each other, just to prove who’s the better pizza chef?
Giuseppe and Juliano: Yes!
Clover: Hello?! Overly dramatic much?
Giuseppe: (He and Juliano look at each other, puzzled by her words; together, along with Juliano) Huh?
Jerry: oh my! I can't believe it! I've just been WOOHPed!