Evil Professor is episode 3 of Season 5.
As the girls look over the class catalog for their semester, they're delighted to find a course called "Espionage 101". Considering that they are actual spies, Sam, Clover and Alex decide to sign up and get an easy "A". Once in class, the professor takes an immediate liking to the girls and commends them for their extensive knowledge of the curriculum. He even picks the girls to play the role of infiltrators in a class exercise recreating a "famous espionage" operation from the past. Only after the "exercise" do the girls learn the truth. They've been set up and their so-called professor is a failed spy out for revenge with plans to expand the world until it's destroyed.
In the B-story, Sam, Clover, and Alex all get jobs at the campus coffee shop to work off their debt for staying in the villa and have a very tense reunion with their rival, Mandy, who's revealed to have joined Malibu University. They also meet her equally annoying cousin, Mindy.
- Ever Expanding Bubble Gum
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Self Propelling Exploding Ink Pen
- Underwater Power Walking Apparatus That's Inconspicuous
- Malibu University has a course named Espionage 101, which is exposed as a fake.
- The instructor was Fremont.
- The Dean of Students is Franklin.
- Fremont's and Blaine's Catsuits in "Evil Professor" and "Return of Geraldine" are near copies.
- Goof: When Clover says the Ever Expanding Bubble Gum tastes like limburger cheese, the inside of the clam's mouth is colored magenta instead of white.
- Goof: When the spies first start following Fremont Clover's face is briefly colored the same as Alex.
- Goof: When the spies crash through some expanded trees Clover says that getting attacked by a rogue forest is a first even though they've already been attacked by one in "Nature Nightmare".