I Hate The Eighties is episode 3 of Season 4.
Boogie Gus invents a ray gun that makes people wear fashions from the 1980's and makes them physically younger.
- Yves Mont Blanc references or appearances.
- The same Yves Mont Blanc woman customer appears.
- Clover mocks/questions the villian’s clothing/fashion.
- The Groove has a:
- Hats off to the mall day: by wearing a hat the customer gets half off any purchase.
- Parodies of Ricky Martin.
- The young Jerry's hair is changed from red to blonde.
- "I Hate The Eighties"
- "Pageant Problems"
- The younger age outfits are seen in:
- Outfit references
- Sam’s outfit and hairstyle is a reference to 1980’s pop star Tiffany Darwish.
- Clover’s outfit is a reference to Olivia John Newton who dressed similarly in her music video for her hit 1980’s song “Let’s Get Physical”.
- Mandy’s outfit is a reference to Madonna who wore similar clothes in the 1980’s and in ”Vogue”.
- The title is a reference to VH1's ”I Love The 80s”.
- When turning into young, Alex's hairstyle is similar to Saya Otonashi in the anime series "Blood+".
- When the girls return to The Groove, a remix of the opening chords to Micheal Jackson's "Billie Jean" plays in the background.
- Alex can speak the Spanish language (also called Castilian).
- Jerry was in a band called the "Double Digits", the other member was Tammy.
- Sam, Clover, and Alex do not wear their catsuits in this episode.
- Goof: When the girls are first tied up in the neon graveyard the top part of Sam's dress turns orange like her hair.
- Goof: When Sam is swinging from the rope in an effort to break free, the frills on her dress change from pink to white.