The Ice Queen Perfume is a a gadget disguised in various types of devices with a spray nozzle.
One of its many variants, the Icy Fresh Nitrogen Breath Spray, was used by Alex against an attack robot in "Celebrity Swipe!". The breath spray has a large range and comes out in a concentrated, blue-tinted fan.
This gadget is a yellow or blue star shaped glass bottle filled with liquid nitrogen which is capable of freezing anything it comes in contact with.
- Freeze Spray Breath Spray (“Jungle Boogie", “So Totally Versailles!”)
- Grenade version (“Spies vs. Spies")
- Icy Fresh Liquid Nitrogen Breath Spray (“Celebrity Swipe!")
- Instant Freeze Back-off Breath Spray ("Man or Machine")
- Instant Metal Freezer ("Silicon Valley Girls")
- Liquid Nitrogen Breath Spray ("Spies vs. Spies")
- Mentos Scented Freeze Spray Hair Spray ("Super Mega Dance Party Yo!")
- Pressure Inversion Snow Spray ("The Granny")
- References to the rank of queen in “Totally Spies!”
- “Beauty Is Skin Deep” -- Vanity is an ex-beauty queen.
- “Creepy Crawly Much?” -- Alexandra is selected to be the queen of Max Exterminus.
- “Green with N.V.” -- Natalie Valentine calls the 3 spies “16 year old popularity queens”.
- “Halloween” -- Mandy is selected to be the queen of the Evil Ghost.
- Ice Queen Perfume
- “Malled” -- Samantha refers to Mandy as a “beauty queen”.
- “Mime World (Jazz Hands Return - Part 3)” -- Samantha is selected to be the queen of Jazz Hands.
- “Queen for a Day” -- Tassara and the Beverly Hills High Homecoming Queen.
- “So Totally Versailles!” -- Mandy believes she is Marie Antoinette. She is selected to be the queen of Auguste.
- “Stuck in the Middle Ages with You” -- Clover is selected to be the queen of the Black Knight.
- “The Iceman Cometh” -- Clover is referred to as an ice queen by Daryl and Gelee.
- “WOOHP-Ahoy!” -- Clover is selected to be the pirate queen of Salty Schooner.
- In the episode "Malled", the girls confront Mandy and, after being insulted, Mandy picks up a store perfume bottle to put in Clover's bag so that she would appear to be shoplifting. The look-alike perfume bottle she picks up looks exactly like the yellow star shaped version of the Ice Queen Perfume.