|It's How You Play the Game|
|Air Date||August 18, 2002|
|Proceeded By||The Yuck Factor|
|Followed By||Here Comes the Sun|
It's How You Play the Game is episode 5 of Season 2.
The team from Zanzibar is winning every event in the Winter Olympics despite the fact that they are not even training. The spies go undercover at the games to find out if the team's coach has developed an undetectable way of cheating.
They find themselves in hot water, or rather cold water, as Sam and Alex face drowning in an icy lake while Clover undergoes another physical transformation and becomes a super athlete.
In the B-story, the girls all develop a crush on David, but they fight over which one of them he likes the most. In the end, David tells the girls that he likes all 3 of them and that he could never choose between them, but the girls still end up fighting over him.
- All Weather Fleece Ultra Light Boot
- Bracelet Handcuffs
- Digit Decoder Credit Card
- Razor sharp swiping edge
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Just Sticky Enough Glue Glove
- Clover is allergic to daffodils.
- Coach was a skilled skiier in the 1968 Olympics.
- The title refers to the phrase: "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." This is often contrasted with the phrase: "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing."