Jungle Boogie is episode 22 of Season 6.
Aggressively growing plant life starts to overtake various parts of the world, so Jerry pulls the girls from their Spring Break to have them check it out. And as they do, the spies immediately find themselves having to battle the plants which seem to have turned on them. Ultimately, they discover that the plants are starting to take over the world and someone is behind the scheme, and that someone turns out to be a woman named Shelly Junglelove. Her goal is to overrun the world with her special, aggressive, fast-growing plants so that she can turn back the Earth's clock. It's up to the spies to weed-whack Shelly and save the planet.
In the B-story, the spies spend Spring Break on the beach, where Clover tries out to become a Super Sunny Tropics sunscreen spokesmodel.
- Any Language Descrambler Watch
- Catch All Titanium Spider Web
- Cool Catcher Clue Collector
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Ice Queen Perfume
- Freeze Spray Breath Spray
- Jet aircraft
- Jetpack Backpack
- Pogo Bounce Sandal
- Torpedo with 3 person capacity
- Vision Goggles
- Wallet Communicator
- The title is a reference to the song "Jungle Boogie".
- The WOOHP handbook has vehicle specifications.
- Jerry Lewis has a new model of his wallet Compowder.
- Mandy says "Closer", a combination of Clover and loser.
- Goof: Mandy said she has never cleaned anything in her life, but she was assigned to the Beverly Hills Mall's cleaning crew in "Malled".
- Goof: When the spies change into their Catsuits Sam's hair is down, but in this episode it stays in a ponytail, just like in "Celebrity Swipe!"
- Goof: When Clover asks Sam and Alex had she did posing, Sam has 3 bracelets on her left arm. But after Jerry arrives to discuss the sample with the girls Sam's bracelets are gone.
- Goof: The metal braces the shoulders of the Catsuits are pink when they are in Mexico City instead of dark blue.
- Goof: When Mandy learns that she has to clean the beach she calls Trent and tells him to get to Acapulco, but Trent is shown to already be in Acapulco.