Nature Nightmare is episode 17 of Season 2.
The Spies go camping in a remote Saskatchewan Forest to investigate the garbled but alarming message from a TV news crew who vanished while looking into reports of loggers, farmers, and hikers disappearing in the area.
- Boomerang Buzzsaw Barrette
- Furry Kitty
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Jetpack Backpack
- Beverly Hills Mall has an Extreme Adventure Wear store and rock climbing wall.
- Lasputin's fashion resembles a 1960's hippie.
- Lasputin's name refers to Grigori Rasputin.
- The spies fight over who gets the Panda Boomerang Buzzsaw Barrette.
- The spies forget the water and the matches for the mission.
- It's revealed that Clover's regular hairstylist is a man named Herbert who apparently gets jealous when someone else touches Clover's hair.
- Lasputin was unique for being one of the few villains with a noble cause, wanting to protect a forest. He was even dismayed when his mutated trees put innocent people in danger.
- Goof: At one point when David said Clover can't come rock climbing with him there is a brief moment where Clover's neck overlaps the collar on her shirt.
- Goof: When the girls are fighting over the Boomerang Buzzsaw Barrette with the panda on it, a pink slipper is shown flying past Jerry. However neither girl was shown to wear pink slippers in the episode.