So Totally Versailles! is episode 25 and 26 of Season 6.
When Sam, Clover and Alex find out that they, along with the rest of Professor Plunkett's Fashion Design class, have won a trip to Versailles and will be guests at a fashion show showcasing the outfits of Marie Antoinette, they're pumped - especially when Jerry promises that they won't have to do any spying while they are on vacation. Of course, when they get on the flight and their plane is nearly forced into the ocean as a result of Mandy's too-heavy luggage, they have no choice but to jump into spy mode. And when they get to Versailles, things are equally as hectic. Just after the palace representative, Mr. Auguste, tells them to make themselves at home in their posh surroundings, Jerry breaks his promise and sends them to check out a break-in at the nearby Palais du Luxembourg. And though the girls do find one clue - what appears to be a missing key - it's the least of their worries, as they return to Versailles and find themselves under assault by an unseen attacker!
We return to Versailles where Sam, Clover and Alex, though unharmed, realize that something seriously strange is going on. Not only were they attacked by a mysterious creature with majorly weird footprints, but they soon discover that several students from their trip are missing! And when Jerry informs them the missing key they discovered earlier is linked to Versailles itself, they get even more suspicious. Eventually, the spies realize what's going on - when they, after fleeing from a palace statue that's come to life, are reunited with the rest of their class in a dungeon beneath the palace. They learn that a man named Mr. Auguste, thinking that Versailles (and the whole country of France in retrospect) had gone too long without a king, used the stolen key to bring the palace statues to life - so that he can not only rule it, but also the world! They must save themselves, their classmates, and the palace, before it's too late.
In the B-story, Mandy hits her head and thinks she's Marie Antoinette! Auguste, after noticing Mandy, chooses her to be his queen! They plan on marrying, but the spies foil Auguste's conquest schemes, and his wedding to "Marie", and take him to prison. Mandy's memory is also restored.
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Hedge in a Hurry Seedling
- Ice Queen Perfume
- Freeze Spray Breath Spray
- Incredi Shrink Compact Hair Dryer
- Laser Beam Eye Mask
- Mini Mechanical Retriever Falcon
- M-ray Contact Lense
- Pogo Boot
- What Ever Be Gone Vanishing Cream
- Wind Glider Beret
- References to the rank of queen in “Totally Spies!”
- “Beauty Is Skin Deep” -- Vanity is an ex-beauty queen.
- “Creepy Crawly Much?” -- Alexandra is selected to be the queen of Max Exterminus.
- “Green with N.V.” -- Natalie Valentine calls the 3 spies “16 year old popularity queens”.
- “Halloween” -- Mandy is selected to be the queen of the Evil Ghost.
- Ice Queen Perfume
- “Malled” -- Samantha refers to Mandy as a “beauty queen”.
- “Mime World (Jazz Hands Return - Part 3)” -- Samantha is selected to be the queen of Jazz Hands.
- “Queen for a Day” -- Tassara and the Beverly Hills High Homecoming Queen.
- “So Totally Versailles!” -- Mandy believes she is Marie Antoinette. She is selected to be the queen of Auguste.
- “Stuck in the Middle Ages with You” -- Clover is selected to be the queen of the Black Knight.
- “The Iceman Cometh” -- Clover is referred to as an ice queen by Daryl and Gelee.
- “WOOHP-Ahoy!” -- Clover is selected to be the pirate queen of Salty Schooner.
- Mandy's memory is partially erased in:
- Mandy uses music and poses from “Vogue“ by Madonna.
- When Mandy says "then let me eat cake!", it is a reference to Marie Antionette's famous line "Let them eat cake!" However, many historians doubt that Marie said the line.
- WOOHP Paris agents revealed in the episode: Melanie, Dom, Magalee, Anne-Sophie.
- Some Versailles statues are actually some form of automaton, activated by a special key.
- The Palace of Verailles has imported palm trees planted in some of the gardens.
- When Jerry Lewis presents the spies with goodie bags for their trip Alexandra says that she does not care what Clover says, she thinks he is a great boss revealing that Clover thinks he is a lame boss. Clover also hides her face showing that she is guilty of saying such behind his back.
- Goof: The Palace of Versailles is not in Paris, it is an hour by train, just outside of Paris.
- Goof: Inside Versailles, they showed the famous painting Louis XIV (1638-1715) however that painting is located at the Louvre.
- Goof: Marie Antoinette, and other royals did not have 1 room, they had multiple chambers that eventually led to their private rooms.
- Goof: Marie Antoinette never had a French accent. She was born in Austria, and moved to France at 12.