Stark Raving Mad is episode 14 of Season 2.
Sebastian escapes from prison and he plans to use a special remix of a rave music track to hypnotize people into destroying the spies' favorite places. When the girls discover that Sebastian is the villain behind this, he hypnotizes them to help in destroying Beverly Hills High.
Luckily, Jerry rescues the girls and they stop Sebastian by sabotaging his music transmitter, which was hidden beneath the sign at the entrance of Beverly Hills High. In a B-story, Alexandra believes that she is doomed to 7 years of bad luck after accidentally breaking her Compowder.
- Anti-gravity cycle
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detector Sunglasses
- Kick Scooter
- Sensible Soundproof Earplug
- Ultra Sensitive Hearing Microphone
- Places attacked by Saga
- The helicopter used is the Mil Mi-24.
- The WOOHP budget:
- ”Evil Hair Salon“ -- buying 2 wigs at 1250 dollars per wig (2500 dollars total) is considered a major field equipment expense
- ”Evil Ice Cream Man Much?“ -- damaging a vehicle is met with disdain
- ”Shrinking“ -- a prototype reconnaissance/surveillance satellite costs 1,000,000 dollars; the full scale version costs 1,000,000,000 dollars
- ”Stark Raving Mad“ -- a Compowder is expensive
- Sebastian Saga‘s rave music is used.
- The Beverly Hills Mall suffers severe damage.
- "Stark Raving Mad" is the title of a film in which a man throws a rave party to cover up the noise from his robbery of a bank next door.
- Pablo Picardo is a reference to Pablo Picasso.
- Saga's henchmen refuse to stop watching the association football (soccer) on television. After being arrested, a WOOHP agent holds the television in front of them while they are taken to the car.
- Why did they need those purple coats/jackets?
- Goof: Between the scenes where the girls are running from Sebastian's minions and then getting dropped off after his speech, the music is playing and the girls don't get affected by it until the next rave.
- Goof: When Clover said, "When will it be my turn to pick where we are going?", she and Sam had sweat drops when they should have been on Alex and Sam instead, as Clover was the one who said that quote.
- Goof: While the spies are riding on their Anti-gravity cycles, Alex's cycle turns pink for one scene before turning yellow again.
- Goof: When Sebastian stretches out his arms and shouts "Hyper rave is the wave of the future!", his left robotic arm is normal again, then for the rest of the episode, it's robotic.
- Goof: When Jerry asks for the gym door to be unlocked and gym equipment breaks one of the doors, the window on the other door briefly turns red but is blue again a scene later.
- Goof: When Sebastian's helicopter first flies through the tunnel the petals on the girls backpacks are colored pink instead of yellow.
- Goof: When Clover and Sam get splashed by water at the end of the episode their eyes overlap their hair.
- Goof: The Mil Mi-24 Hind that was used has skids instead of wheels.