|Air Date||15 December 2001|
A villain has created clones of the girls by using their DNA from strands of hair that he collected from the spies themselves. The clones are robbing banks all over the U.S. and making the real Samantha, Clover, and Alexandra appear as the culprits, despite the fact that they are innocent. Jerry Lewis and the other WHOOP agents believe that the girls robbed the banks (which the girls never actually did) and plans to implant microchips in the spies' brains to stop them.
The girls escape from Jerry, but he carries on hunting them down, along with the other WHOOP agents. While escaping from Jerry and the other WHOOP agents, Clover gets kidnapped and replaced by a clone who leads Sam and Alex into the villain's headquarters, where they discover that Macker the Safe-cracker, an old villain of the girls, is the man behind the clones. Macker plans to get his clones to rob every country's central bank. Sam and Alex are thrown in Macker's prison cell. While trapped in Macker's prison cell, Sam and Alex are reunited with Clover, and they escape from the prison cell as they hurry to Macker's commando base in the alpines to stop his evil plan. Macker is arrested by WHOOP along with the clones, while Jerry soon finally discovers the truth about the girls never robbing the banks, and arrives in time to apologize to the girls for not listening to their side of the story (while getting hit in the face with a few of their snowballs trying to avoid getting arrested and for arresting them in the first place).
In a B-story, Clover and Mandy both show up at school in the same cowgirl outfits to impress a new cowboy transfer student from Texas. However, they soon discover, much to their shock and disappointment, that he not only already has a girlfriend, but that he's not into the whole cowgirl look, which is why he left Texas.
- Bolas Gun
- Hairclip Satellite
- Helicopter jet aircraft
- Cloaking device
- Jet aircraft
- Laser Earmuffs
- Lipstick Microphone Camera
- Rugged All Terrain Vehicle And Tunneler
- Stick Pin Homing Device
- Exact copies of the WOOHP Prison cells are seen in:
- "The Fugitives"
- "The Yuck Factor"
- Clover wears the same formal gown in different colors.
- Clover refuses to use sea foam nail polish.
- The prison cell is similiar to the prison in "Face/Off". The prisoners wore metal boots and the floor was magnetic. Also, the first cell's electric barrier is similiar to the electric torture used on the prisoners.
- The storyline is similiar to the cloning operation in the "Resident Evil" film series.
- This is the only episode where Jerry and WOOHP are the secondary antagonists.
- Goof: When Alex asks "is this some kind of sick joke?" she has Sam's voice.
- Goof: When Clover is angry at Jerry near the end of the episode the outer part of her eyes are pink even though she is not wearing snow glasses.
- Goof: When Alex is first holding the Conforming Teen magazine it is blue but in the next scene it is pink.
- Goof: In the scene after Billy Bob has told Clover and Mandy of his new girlfriend, and Clover and Mandy are arguing, their voices have switched, ie, Clover's talking in Mandy's voice while Mandy has Clover's.
- Goof: Near the end of the episode when the scene shifts to the girls at school the time says 10:35 P.M. instead of 10:35 A.M.
- Billy Bob's new girlfriend Alpha looks like M.O.M. from Martin Mystery.