W.O.W. is episode 13 of Season 2.
Women across America keep going berserk and attacking men and unaffected women. All of the berserkers turn out to be descendants of an ancient guild of warrior women, the Sisterhood, who intend to eliminate all men and inferior women. They failed in the past, but someone's reviving the idea by using their descendants and Sam's one of them.
In the B-story, Clover decides to be a club member of a secret club named MIG, but she doesn't know that MIG stands for "Mandy Is Great".
- 24 Exposure Mini Barrette Camera
- Coil Rope Hair Bun
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Jetpack Backpack
- Sports car
- Analysis computer
- Wind Tunnel 3000 Tornado Blast Hair Dryer
- Shirley Rogers is seen in 2 episodes.
- "Passion Patties"
- Chosen ones of the Sisterhood
- Miss Jones seen
- Ariel's physical characteristics and Sam's W.O.W. clothing were modeled on Lucy Lawless's role as Xena. Other inspirations include Wonder Woman and the various other "Amazon" characters.
- Ariel's hairstyle resembles Storm from the X-Men film series where she was portrayed by Halle Berry.
- The Sisterhood's front organization is WOW (Women Of Wrestling).
- There is an actual real-world wrestling promotion called Women of Wrestling. It's likely the use of this name in the TV show is a mere coincidence since the real WOW isn't as well known worldwide as other promotions such as WWE and Ring of Honor are, though.
- The Sisterhood stone must be used when the first full moon of fall appears.
- Ariel escapes, but the destruction of the stone is a severe loss to her power.
- Sam does not wear her catsuit in this episode.
- Miss Jones made a cameo in "Evil Graduation".