Wild Style is episode 15 of Season 1.
The girls go on a mission to find a missing cruise ship and its passengers only to find out that it belongs to an evil fashion designer who turns people into human-animal hybrids she calls furlings. Clover is transformed, too, and leads the other furlings in a revolt to help the girls in a battle against the fashion designer.
In the B-story, Clover has a crush on tall boy named Max, who is also the star captain of the Bev High boys basketball team, and she gets inflatable platforms (which deflate when she turns into a hybrid) to make herself taller, thinking he'd only date tall girls. She ends up knocking out Max by accident, and throws away her shoes. Mandy copies Clover's idea to impress Max, but it backfires on Mandy, as Max is now scared of tall girls. Max admits to Clover that he'd now rather date girls her height, which impresses Clover but makes Mandy jealous.
- Aqua Lips Waterproof Lipstick
- Scuba gear
- Cyber Jacker Sunglasses
- Expandable Cable Bungee Belt
- Ice Queen Perfume
- Rocket powered Amphibious Stealth Hydrofoil
- Scan Man 9000 Portable Radio and Radar Scanner
- Beverly Hills High has a basketball team.
- The captain is Max.
- When Clover says "these boots weren't made for swimming", it is a reference to "These Boots are Made for Walkin'"
- The Aqua Lips are a reference to the Aqua-lung.
- In this episode, Alex says she is allergic to cats, but in "Evil Mascot" of Season 5, she is shown cuddling a cat and does not have any kind of allergic reaction to it, which implies that she may have overcome her allergies.
- In "Nine Lives", she becomes a catgirl herself.
- This is the last appearance to show the girls wearing their primary outfits in the end of the episode since the pilot episode "A Thing For Musicians".
- This marks the first and only time Clover wears different pair of footwear while in her spy outfit.
- First Appearance of Helga Von Guggen.
- Goof: When Helga says that she'll be the one finished with the spies, her dress is colored purple instead of teal.
- Goof: Sam laughed in Alex's voice at the end of this episode.